Start times for all events are listed below
Join us on the morning of July 13th at Columbus Running Company's Dublin location for the CRC Mile Dash! The CRC Mile Dash is ready for you to join us to celebrate CRC's 20th year as we support runners of all ages and abilities in the classic American distance: the MILE!
- The Mile Dash is a MORNING event, no more 95F start temps like the old days!
- The Mile Dash now has SWAG! Choose your t-shirt size during registration while supplies last and you'll go home on race day with a super-soft t-shirt!
- The structure of this year's High School Challenge will again be based on registration numbers for each school. 25% of all registration income will fund the prize pool for schools, with these proceeds distributed 50% to first place, 30% to second place, and 20% to third place. The more registrants for the event, the more money your school can earn!
- The CRC Mile Dash is part of the 2024 RUNColumbus Race Series. Learn more!
- You'll be running or walking a single mile, it's the CRC Mile Dash!
- There will be awards for top male and female competitors in the Women's and Men's Elite heats, as well as age-group awards for those in the Grasshopper's Kids Dash
- You can run or walk to support local high schools (click here for details).
How To Get Started
- SIGN UP Click on the Sign Up button at the top of the page to get started. If you're supporting a team in the High School Challenge, be sure to choose that team during your registration process. Choose your shirt size while supplies last, pay, and you're set to go!
- REFER OTHERS AND EARN REWARDS Your confirmation email will include your registration referral link. Send this to your family and friends, encourage them to join you at the CRC Mile Dash, and you can earn rewards!
- SHOW UP ON JULY 8 AND RIP YOUR BEST MILE Check out our race-day schedule below to be sure you're on time for the fastest event of the year!
Early Packet Pickup
- Thursday, July 6 Packet pickup at CRC Dublin (6465 Perimeter Dr Dublin OH 43016) from 10a-8p
- Friday, July 7 Packet pickup at CRC Dublin (6465 Perimeter Dr Dublin OH 43016) from 10a-8p
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 AM Race day pickup for all athletes is inside CRC Dublin!
- PLEASE NOTE Registration for each event ends PROMPTLY ten minutes prior to that event's start time
- 8:30 AM Elite Women's Heat begins - this is a point-to-point route and starts at the south end of Liggett Rd, 1 mile from the finish line. Signage will be provided along the way
- 8:35 AM Elite Men's Heat begins - this is a point-to-point route and starts at the south end of Liggett Rd, 1 mile from the finish line. Signage will be provided along the way
- 8:50 AM The Grasshoppers Kids Dash begins - this is an out-and-back route that starts and finishes near the inflatable arch
- 9:10 AM The Adult Open Heat begins - this is an out-and-back route that starts and finishes near the inflatable arch
- 9:30 AM The awards ceremony will begin in the grassy area west of Buffalo Wild Wings
- Awards are processed in each Elite Heat for the top 3 overall finishers and the top 3 Masters (40+) finisher by gun time
- Awards are processed in the Grasshoppers Kids Dash for the top 3 male and female finishers by gun time in each of the following age categories: 8 & under, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Awards are processed in the Adult Open Heat for the top overall male and female finisher by gun time
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Interactive Race Day Experience with RaceJoy
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the CRC Mile Dash.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive continual progress updates as you complete your goal.
Live GPS Tracking
- Remote spectators can track your progress live in a map view. You can also track others.
- Receive supportive audio cheers from remote friends & family.
Virtual Results (virtual events only)
- Enter your race-assigned bib number to automatically submit your finish data for real-time scored results.